1. I missed my streetcar.
2. The next streetcar arrived 15 minutes later.
3. The streetcar short - turned on the way downtown - a new one for me. I got out.
4. SEVEN streetcars passed me - going the wrong way - before one appeared going downtown. Not sure how that works, really.
5. Arrived at subway, dialled in to conference call from pay phone. (Did you know it's 50¢ a call now?!)
6. Finished call in record time. Still have 10 minutes before next meeting.
7. Got to subway platform just as northbound train left. Missed it.
8. THREE trains passed going south before one appeared going north. Not sure how that works, really.
9. Got to my second meeting just in time.
Well, at least there's always Walter to cheer me up.
Walter before his last haircut...